DESCRIPTION: What a fun and funny series this show is shaping out to be.Maria C: That Indian dude needs his own show
Gsibingo: Aight. the least you could do guys is have actual people who can perfectly speak the language they're doing. sorry but french was HORRIBLE.
Bart Jong: Appreciate the effort.but how in the world could you forget Marmite? ;^P
Lolou Hussey: Yeh right. Bunch of bullocks.
Alexandra.C: I found uk, brazil, french and venezula attractive
Yakku Jordaan: Looks like Greek and Turkish girls have a lot in common
GarageStudio: This reminds me so much of my ex who was french too except that he was a huge asshole and addicted to MDMA. You forgot to mention how much french guys smoke because they really smoke a lot.
Jon Cong: I think the Scandinavian countries like Norway,Finland,Denmark,Iceland and Sweden guys are the most attractive European guys I ever saw. you should do one from one of these countries.
Jugdjay: As a swede im very triggrd by this
Jenny Harleen: Almost only Turks date Turks. If non-Turks date them, then mostly they are Arabs or Kurds.
Luiza Chehab: I believe that divorce is high in the U.K.
Chi-Valry Wu: She gets emotional Yes, Russian girls are emotional, but to the some point
Riskinhos: Where I come from we do 12 we count one! two! three! then run. run bitch! run!
Lucas Gabriel: Hence the phase, going Dutch
Trey Tucker: As a Russian speaker I can say that accent of the Russian girl is terrible. She needs to improve at least her 'r sound
Manases Joga: Ik spreek geen nederlands en ik hebben een penis
Newffee: Im a canadian guy when i saw this title i couldnt believe it i laughed,
Weeaboo Dan: The whole idea that you should change yourself just because someone is from a different country is ludicrous.
Tim Gong: Physical contact totally the opposite from brazilians. interesting
We Love Anime: High income jobs.
Gianna Morgan: Is my first time in the channel, and I love it. I'm a venezuelan girl dating a sirian guy. And it's so hard, because we don't even talk the same language, and about the culture, well it's a big shock sometimes, but I would'nt change a thing, I love him
Marlen Saenz: And she eats potatoes with pork and Krautsalat almost every day
Recapping 'Poldark': Season 2, Episode 3
10 Dec There is already more sizzling romantic potential as well as comedy in the first two episodes of PM than in all of Marry Him If You Dare combined. Sadly the ratings are off to a slow start with yesterday's episode 1 clocking in at %. All I care about is how much this drama makes me happy and I hope the. 18 Dec Prime Minister and I: Episode 4. by gummimochi. Soooo that happens. But don' t you worry, there are plenty of other things that happen, too. This episode goes for the heartfelt emotions and lets sincerity and earnest feelings shine through, even in the midst of the world's most rushed wedding charade. 16 Dec I love this drama and I love even more how happy it makes me. A drama needn't be perfect to love it as long as it conveys the feeling of love perfectly. While the OTP of Da Jung and Yul in Prime Minister and I are nowhere near tumbling into blissful romance, their are edging closer toward jumping onto a.
- 13 Dec He gets to work on creating his own storyline: the prime minister candidate who doesn't know his own children's birthdays but is busy with his love life. In the hotel room, .. Yoona's acting is grating on me in eps 1 and 2, but it could be that the script calls for her to act silly and super aegyo. Hopefully that'll.
- Reference Jamie And Thomas Real World Dating appreciate most your videos, but this one is
- We?ve provided an overview of some of the lion's share reputable pokie motor car manufactures in Australia.
- 17 Dec Good news: Prime Minister and I saw a nice leap in ratings for Episode 3, pulling in a %, putting it ahead of A Warm Word (%), but behind Empress .. 1 snow_white. December 17, at AM. UNREGISTERED. Yay that the ratings increased:) Thanks for the recap By the aappilattoq.info the recap.
- Musa and Layla were Capital tomboys, then there not.
- 24 Dec Prime Minister and I: Episode 5. by gummimochi. This hour continues to deliver the cute and play up the funny as our married couple is forced to keep up the ruse while living under one roof. Playing married isn't always easy when there are so many accidents that put them in such close proximity. Not that.
- Set out to our Ranking Record to think over which casinos proposition 20 autonomous spins.
That hour continues to deliver the adorable and play up the funny as our married yoke is forced to keep up the ruse while living under one roof. Yul is charmed aback by the surprise kiss but… kisses!
He gets defensive on every side said kiss postliminary, blustering that their lip smacking was more like a car crash, and warns her against assaulting his lips again. Pfft, the man doth declare too much, methinks. Da-jung mulls essentially whether to in truth tear up the contract before at bottom deciding against it and stuffing it with her allying gift from her editor boss:
- Men in the comment section being like oh women should pay too, because equality bitch you don't give a shit about equality, you just don't want to spend money on the girl you just asked out. Pathetic.
- I am from Spain and I agree with most of this stuff, specially in terms of sexuality. Even in southern parts, who tend to be more religious, people are open to talk and explore sexual taboos and new things in a healthy responsable way. By the way, the first World Gay Pride is taking place in Madrid this summer and you're all invited to come!
18 Dec Prime Minister and I: Episode 4. by gummimochi. Soooo that happens. But don' t you worry, there are plenty of other things that happen, too. This episode goes for the heartfelt emotions and lets sincerity and earnest feelings shine through, even in the midst of the world's most rushed wedding charade. 9 Dec The arrival of Prime Minister and I was like a clean fresh breeze airing out a stuffy room filled with disappointment and lament. This is a promising start with an entertaining first episode. Considering that all the good parts in episode 1 was already shown in the long preview, it's a testament to this story being. 16 Dec I love this drama and I love even more how happy it makes me. A drama needn't be perfect to love it as long as it conveys the feeling of love perfectly. While the OTP of Da Jung and Yul in Prime Minister and I are nowhere near tumbling into blissful romance, their are edging closer toward jumping onto a.